• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] a Candle of Love and a lantern of hope

C

Ceridwen

"these two rares will also die with me and be lost forever in the year 2036 when the account exp......"

So, priceless.
*tries to hide because of that typical answer*

P

Pawl

well as in other post in uohall i'm not a diehard player anymore. and just 2 months ago i updated from AOS to 9th version and thinking about maybe getting a tad back into playing, so thing of selling them. or one of them,

but seeing prices on things are high as heck. it may not be worth it. and that post is 4 yrs old also, thing change :)

C

Ceridwen

I'll be honest with you: Don't sell them. You'll never, ever get them back, and I think those items mean something to you.

Earning gold nowadays is rather easy, and it's even easier to build a decent armour suit than a couple years ago. Sure those items would get you off to a very good start, but you don't need them... plus most shards have people who love to help returning players out. :)

So personally, I would opt to keep the items, since I'm one of those people who also want such items to stay on their shard of origin, and not wander off to another into some museum, or even get into wrong hands and get duped.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll be honest with you: Don't sell them. You'll never, ever get them back, and I think those items mean something to you.

Earning gold nowadays is rather easy, and it's even easier to build a decent armour suit than a couple years ago. Sure those items would get you off to a very good start, but you don't need them... plus most shards have people who love to help returning players out. :)

So personally, I would opt to keep the items, since I'm one of those people who also want such items to stay on their shard of origin, and not wander off to another into some museum, or even get into wrong hands and get duped.
My sentiments exactly. Very good advice.

Gold is easy to obtain now, and selling something that important is not worth the quick fix of having a few hundred million that could be earned easily through hunting/trading, or even IDOC'ing.

The value of gold has dropped so dramatically now that certain items literally have become priceless.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
absolutely keep them, yes

but take them out of the bank now and then and smile at them, y'know? :)

S

Smokey of LS

i say keep them or they more than likely will be duped, just like everything else in this game, that has made so many rare and unique items worthless.