• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Call to All Leaders

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Call to all Leaders

On Friday eve we gathered to protect Sosaria against the evil that threaten our lands. Scouts were sent forth and healers were deployed, but we need to be more organised and united to fight that which await us all in the future.

I realise many of us have our differences, but now is the time for our leaders to sit together for all our futures. So on Wednesday at 8.30pm Duke Irvyne and I request every town and Guild leader to attend a meeting at the Councillors Hall in Trammel (near Blackthorns Castle).

Some things to discuses are:
The need to fight a common enemy.
To Organise fighters, healers, vets and scouts.
A common form of communication.

We urge all leader to attend
Lady Flame
Commander of the Bloodguard

[OOC although this will essentially be held as a RP evening as you see from the above, we will be discussing organising ourselves and group communication, this may be useful for all guild leaders in the coming weeks/months, so non RPers are welcome to attend and put forth ideas, as long as they are done in a RP way. Alternatively you can post ideas here or PM myself with the idea, I will post as to decisions made].

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ehm, is this for leaders only or could there be exceptions? :eek: The reason I ask is for Omar, he is sort of Guild scribe for CD and would like to take notes if that is a possibility. Of course, he understands if he is not welcome, with a call to all guildleaders it is to be expected seats will be sparse!

Thank you for again taking the lead in troubled times Lady Flame!

Tabby

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are most welcome to come, although it is primarily addressed to leaders anyone who wish to come and observe are welcome, after all its your Sosaria we are planning to prectect.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*A new poster is put up at all banks and taverns*

Tonight everyone is welcome to attend a meeting at the Councillors Hall in Trammel (near Blackthorns Castle). As we strive to protect Sosaria.

I realise many of us have our differences, but now is the time for our leaders to sit together for all our futures. So on TONIGHT at 8.30pm Duke Irvyne and I request every town and Guild leader to attend a meeting at the Councillors Hall in Trammel (near Blackthorns Castle). Audiance welcome too.

Some things to discuses are:
The need to fight a common enemy.
To Organise fighters, healers, vets and scouts.
A common form of communication.

We urge all leader to attend
Lady Flame
Commander of the Bloodguard

C

cheerful

I've been out of action for a few days, can anyone update me on the outcome of the meeting?

Thanks.

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Healers will wear monk robes as a uniform.
Vets will wear the same with an apron.
Spies/scouts won't have any uniforms.
Pidgeons and/or forum posts wil be used to share news.
We were visited by a crimson dragon to demonstrate that they are actually quite tough.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was decided by everyone last night that there will be times when we need to fight as one Sosarian Army. This army will be made up of Towns, Guild, Bloodguard and many others. To make things easier during these engagements a simple dress code was set up.

1. Healers wear monk robes.
2. Vets wear monk robes and grey aprons.
3. Scouts wear Hooded Shadow Robes or normal robes dyed black.

These were decided to make it easier to know who the scouts are for precise information on what lies ahead. Also we know who to go to quickly for healing, also the vets and healers knowing where each other are.

Communication was recommended in several ways,

Pigeon - MSN, ICQ etc
Forums - Stratics and RP forums
Notice Board at Ems HQ - Councillors hall near Blackthorns Castle Brit Tram.

It was suggested by Captain Nathan Hawke that these Crimson Dragons were scouts, and it seemed strange to many than one had wandered up as far as the Councillors hall where we were having our meeting. Any that can should work with towns to remove these as soon as possible and regular updates on there reappearance posted.

As I write this Yew is besieged and our Healers and Vets are unable to equip themselves with the new uniform, it is uncertain at the moment as to what action the Yewish Guard may have taken.

The Bloodguard personally invite any who wish to don the red robe/cloak to feel part of a larger force, and feel a certain amount camaraderie to do so. It is not the intention of the Bloodguard to impinge on the rights of Cities and Guilds to go about there business in the way they see fit. However we do believe that Sosaria is threatened as a whole and it will take the united efforts of all Sosarians to face the challenges ahead. We are aware of certain political differences but ask for those to be set aside as much as possible when the Sosarian Army is called by Captain Nathan Hawk

Lady Flame
Lord Mord Mhor

M

Miss Polly

*puts a black robe on!*

It looks like the following towns are currently invaded :

Yew
Moonglow
Minoc

But, there is also a Crimson Dragon in Skara Brae!!

I thought only three towns could be attacked at once!?

*looks puzzled*