• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Birthday Card for Lady Rachel. Please sign. Thanks.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, Noble Lords and Ladies. This evening, in a quiet corner of Zento we celebrated the Birthday of our dear friend, Lady Rachel. Some of you may know her as the Forum Moderator for the rambunctious Scribes Forum. Others know her as a Legendary Tailor that always makes time to help the new warriors of our lands with armor or advice.

The party was small, yet boasted some of the more affluent members of Sosarian Society. The guest list included:

Tomas-Bryce, Lady Aalia, Lady Andrasta, Lady Rhianna, Sanglant, Lady Grace O'Malley, Lord Raven, Sarah the Tinker, Lord Wolfthistle, Lord Deerberry and Lord Raven's daughter, Elavain.

Catering was provided by Grandmaster Chef Adrianna of Lady Rhianna's household. Layer cakes decorated with "Happy Birthday" in 20 languages were featured. Almost too beautiful to eat.

As the party warmed up, Lord Raven performed his popular transformation into Polar Bear form. Entertaining the guests and dancing with Lady Rachel.

Although currently engaged in pursuit of adventures in faraway lands, Lord Wolfthistle... a long-time friend of Lady Rachel, appeared in spirit-wolf form to wish her a happy birthday.

I hope those of you that know her take a moment to wish her a Happy Birthday!

Safe Travels, Sam

I

imported_Ishtar

Oh I wish I would have known, Ram and I would have gone! Happy birthday sweetheart! You are a gem and Atlantic is lucky to have you, I am happy I have gotten to know you as well.

W

Wolfthistle

Hey,

Belated Happy Birthday Rachel!

Also, I'm happy to report that my "adventuring in faraway lands" turned out successful (I think).

Sincerely,

Wolfthistle

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

...Also, I'm happy to report that my "adventuring in faraway lands" turned out successful (I think)....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, so you actually think you passed those exams... Buwhahahhhua! Wait till Professor Firmus gets done grading your papers!

Young students that dont do well in their exams get sent to Mongolia... just ask that Stuffa feller!

Safe Travels, Sam

I

imported_Pasquinade

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was very special!

O

Octavius59

Happy Belated Birthday Lady Rachel!! Thank you for all you have done for us on Atlantic.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you everyone for the Birthday cakes, presents, party and all the Birthday wishes!

*hugs*

K

katluma

Hello Rachel
Happy Birthday! may the road to the next birthday be filled with De'Light!
From an old friend.....Temptress of Atlantic