• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Big Big thank you to all for this time!

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Dear all,

Thank you so much for all the support I have been given. This truly is a wonderful community and I hope it will continue to thrive and incite new people to play UO.

For me the time has come to bid farewell, as I must now focus on other aspects of life.
I could go on a rant of my own, but I choose not to. I am certain I will play UO again someday.

If anyone is interested there is now a nice available 18x18 spot on Europa, just West of Makoto-Jima.

A Big Big thank you to everyone.

All the best,
Theron

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Feeling a bit surprised, since just yesterday we read your thread about ICQ alternatives (which was less than a month old). But we wish you well and say See you soon! Time flies always anyway, so it will feel like soon when you return. ;) ;) Take care!

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Farewell but something tells me your not gonna be alone.
I know I myself am thinking of packing up and returning " if " UO ever gives us the full screen CC option.
The lack of .......well anything from the Dev's this new year so far is dis-heartening to say the least.

Anybody want to buy a Tram castle next to the wall in Minoc on Europa?

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hail Theron!

We were neighbors, and I'm sorry to see you go. I hope sometime in the future you will return for a visit. Chances are my house will still be there! Drop by.

Safe Travels,

El of LA

Dear all,

Thank you so much for all the support I have been given. This truly is a wonderful community and I hope it will continue to thrive and incite new people to play UO.

For me the time has come to bid farewell, as I must now focus on other aspects of life.
I could go on a rant of my own, but I choose not to. I am certain I will play UO again someday.

If anyone is interested there is now a nice available 18x18 spot on Europa, just West of Makoto-Jima.

A Big Big thank you to everyone.

All the best,
Theron

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for the kind words.

I did pack everything, so I'll return to the game one day for sure ;)

I'll probably be around in the forums any way.