• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet a beast of a triton WTS

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey, have a really 1593899303502.png triton3.jpg good triton i 1593899221530.png m lookin 1593899230742.png g to sale. Onl triton5.jpg y serious offers, i know its wor 1593890450425.png th a little gold . 1593890425461.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You forgot to post it's attributes. And is it chiv and armor ignore?

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Oh well. Sucks that you didn't max out the strength. I figured something wasn't right when I saw the stam regen so high. Thanks.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Well..live and learn..sigh..Its too bad to see this happen over and over again, I see this esp in Atl. MAkes you want to say something, but pple get very offended.

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well..live and learn..sigh..Its too bad to see this happen over and over again, I see this esp in Atl. MAkes you want to say something, but pple get very offended.
hi Celticus

im not an expert about taming, but theres much difference 650 to 700? think still a good pet there.

honest question cause i already spoiled a few pets myself :)

tks in advanced

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
hi Celticus

im not an expert about taming, but theres much difference 650 to 700? think still a good pet there.

honest question cause i already spoiled a few pets myself :)

tks in advanced
Sry to hear that. One of the worst things to happen, second only to not maxing damage to 22-33. With 600 or frankly anything less than 700, the pet can be sold for significantly less, even to inexperienced buyers. It will suffer by not outputting the full damage it should, and will likely not sell sadly. Still a useable pet, but not optimal, by birth. These could be avoided by going over the tamer forums, and threads by people that devoted large effort to test these and then take the time and very kindly post in Stratics. Look over pet training A-Z, and posts by @Pawain and @Khaelor. Also @Khaelor has saved us all 100's of hours of work with spending his time and personal effort to create a phenomenal resourse on line, his website Home | uo-cah.com with massive work on most pets including some PP pets. I think that time spent on the taming forum builds and also Home | uo-cah.com is worth it, especially if you have the fabled non special color Cusidhe with 600 / 72/72 stats, or even much more if you have a PP pet, like PP WW, or Dread, or even bane.
These two folks though they seem to always be at war and belittling one another, are extremely accurate in their observations, and they and several others have done fantastic work.
I would recommend reading over some of the material, before training any pets. Also if you go over Stratics, some of the pet training info may be a little "seasoned", so need to look at more recent posts, like posts on pet training over the last 6-9 months.
Please don't feel bad if some of the pets came out gimped. They are still usable, and can kill things. It hurts particularly badly to see 120x8-9 pets gimped from birth. A painful thing to watch around the Atl luna stables! Also the prices asked for these, and the occasional person who may buy..
Also always feel free to ask in the forum, and you will usually get more answers than you expected, and most people are really nice here.
GL to you and welcome to Taming. It is a great addiction..