• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a all 70's chest heartwood

B

bjo0509

I saw a heartwood chest when worn gave all 70's with just the one piece, a rares collector had it and said it was from a pvp tournament on great lakes. I found only one other piece on the net that were heartwood legs that gave all 70's. Does anyone have any other information about these pieces? This rares collector had many very odd things that ive never seen before like water in a bag, but just wondering about the piece.

B

Bong.Water

ya it was some bug, i dont know if its still around but i know someone who had a few pieces like that. they are really illegal and im pretty sure GM's delete them on sight.

G

Bong Water is right, theyre highly illegal, and gms will delete them on sight, I've heard you can be banned for posessing them as well.

I

imported_TramMoonWalker

bugged item. made through an exploit.
it can occur unintendedly, so existing pieces are not all deled i guess.
all 70s on one piece? hmm, seems someone "made" it.

G

of course someone made, its a darkwood piece and has to be crafted, and even if its created unintentionally its still illegal to own, and the expectation is youll either delete it or notify a gm to find out if its legal or not. at which point they would confirm its not and dispose of it, and then try to recreate the method of creation to prevent future occurences.

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To clarify DVI's post, you can't make armor like that via the crafting menu. It was/is a specific bug that does that. It will be a random piece of the set that will take all the resists of the other pieces. If you wear the full suit, it will still be normal, since the others will have negative resists and such.

Don't keep that piece, you're risking your account. Call a GM to fix it and give you a new one.