• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

_I_ Exposed...

C

C-Punt

One of the things wrong with this picture is for _I_ there are to many girls in that tub.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this is the first time I've seen them stand still for more than 2 seconds...I'm suprised the screenshot isn't blurry with them hopping in and out of the tub?

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the rumors of you and the gm of _I_, what's his name, Oral? Were true! Thanks for this confirmation darlin'.

P

Piehunter

I think this is the first time I've seen them stand still for more than 2 seconds...I'm suprised the screenshot isn't blurry with them hopping in and out of the tub?
It's a figment of your imagination. No way would they be that slow in the hot tub. Maybe the water is just really cold...

J

Juggs

One of the things wrong with this picture is for _I_ there are to many girls in that tub.
~~~~~~~~~
awww well the boys do have to play with us girls once in while - it's a fun ride......no worries here.

Ani

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haz, I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.