• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

9th Anniversary Items (Begged)

• Thread starter imported_Astryl
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Astryl

(on sonoma) Just curious... managed to make a set last year.

Cake
Wine
Cookies
Pizza
Milk

Similar to this years, just normal hues and all tagged 9th anniversary. I just never seem to find anyone selling these, tho they cant be worth that much.

G

Sadly they re-spawned briefly this year too, but probably about 7mil for the set.

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a guy on catskills was selling the old items for 300k each and this years items for 250k each

G

That is a very low price, but my experience with Catskills is that prices are unusually reasonable compared to other shards.

Sets tend to command more also, because it's always hardest to find the last piece or two to finish.

I

imported_Astryl

I dont think there was a rarity level with the items, but I only ended up with a set. I also had 6 extra cakes and 4 extra pizzas. All the rest only one each.

That was GM begging, and I had approx 1k of each piece of candy.

This year I ended up with 6 sets, all pieces were evenly distributed. And candy again was about 1k each (licorice and apples...I think approx 100 ea of the colored candy). Prices should be way less than last years I would think. Especially since wierd enough, trick or treat is still going on. I surely wished this long of trick or treat as a kid in rl. lol.

Anyhow...Im rambling on about begging, so its my bedtime