• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 9th Anniversary Gift Box

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Is this worth anything? I have held on to it for ages. I am doing some cleaning today and needed to figure out if it was worth still holding on to it.

Thank you for any info you have.

gift box 1.png

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Everything in there says 9th anniversary on it. I guess its possible it didn't come that way though.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The food items were from Trick or Treating, The original 9th anny box came with the coin and either a crystal or shadow gift token.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
The food items were from Trick or Treating, The original 9th anny box came with the coin and either a crystal or shadow gift token.
I just found one in a bank, it has the coin and a Crystal Beggar statue deed.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The box and coin runs around 100k on Atl and the food usually way less.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep that's what I said, the coin and either a crystal or shadow gift token so I should have said DEED but yea just the coin and one of either the crystal or shadow item pieces.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh, and the deeds I usually trash because the clean up points are better than the gold you get when selling.