• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chivalry] 95 chiv or 70 chiv?

Rikimaru_Vegeta

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My template is:

120 ninja
120 bush
120 macing
100 hiding
80 stealth
90 tactics
x chiv

I dropped my little bit of parry and decided to pick up chiv; As I play on Siege Per. and do alot of champ spawns, pvp, and pvm.. I found out the parry wasnt helping me as much as I thought it would.. now with Chiv I can EoO, DF, CW, Heal, remove curse, and Res..

Now my question is this.. should I take chiv to 75 so I can have 100 stealth and wear the shadow dancer leggings which will give 120 stealth - this will maxmize Death Strike Damage; or should I have 80 stealth and 95 chiv? With 95 chiv I can cast Holy Light a good bit, not quite 100% but will help; and have 80 stealth so I can shadowstrike and still do some dmg with death strike.

The reason for this is because I do alot of Spawns and PvP - Holy light in Pvm + Pixie Swatter does nice Area Dmg and in PvP its a fast conflag pot... I would like to hear some opinions from people that use Holy Light alot and what they think about this...

I am leaning towards the 95 chiv as it is more pratical on SP; but is 95 chiv enough to cast holy light a good bit?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are going to have tactics, might as well go for 100 for the full bonus

Rikimaru_Vegeta

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find the difference in damage between 90 and 100 tactics with this template is small.. therefore I have no need for 100 tactics.. I run max DI also

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find the difference in damage between 90 and 100 tactics with this template is small.. therefore I have no need for 100 tactics.. I run max DI also
Well for holy light as an offensive sort of specialty, you should have 105...since it sounds like what you want to use chivalry for. If you were concerned about the defensive aspects of chivalry, you could have less than 70 chivalry quite frankly.