• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

9-4 Covetous Harry

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somehow I duplicated this on accident. See the other thread for details.

F

Floyd the Barber

At any time we are open to a challenge. Name the place and time that you would like to die. Numbers don't matter. We are your superiors. If this was 1939, we would be the Third Reich.
More like the Third Reich in 1945, didn't they surrender and their leader commit suicide?

Great analogy Lynk!! :)

F

Floyd the Barber

Thats why I referred to it as 1939, at the peak of their glorious power, jackass.
You are more like the French Army of 1939, that would be a much better analogy for you girls to use...

M

Malador

Sounds good chief I look forward to it :)
What he really means is their 8 spectators ganking the combatants and spectators after the fight. If you do it at all you should do it in a controlled environment like on the roof of a house.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What he really means is their 8 spectators ganking the combatants and spectators after the fight. If you do it at all you should do it in a controlled environment like on the roof of a house.
I checked your screenshots, didn't see 8 spectators!

I don't remember 8 spectators being there either. Only thing I remember is a trash talking nox dexer stirring up a rucus after losing fair and square.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hydro, I seem to remember the last time we fueded on Stratics. The end result was a flashy for me, and all of your posts were changed to emoticons because you were shut down so badly. Let's save some time. You stay out of the thread and let me bicker with FHP.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Floyd, I wont be able to do a 3v3 very well tonight. Martys is giving free wings with pitchers tonight from 5-7. I saw the sign out front between classes and was like :bowdown:

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kahlan,

The 3 v 3 will have the same result as last time.

F

Floyd the Barber

Floyd, I wont be able to do a 3v3 very well tonight. Martys is giving free wings with pitchers tonight from 5-7. I saw the sign out front between classes and was like :bowdown:
Ahhh, good ole Marty's happy hour!! That's why I stopped taking classes on Friday afternoons. :)

Anyway, these girls can wait, gives them some time to get some extra practice in....which they are going to need.

H

hydro

Hydro, I seem to remember the last time we fueded on Stratics. The end result was a flashy for me, and all of your posts were changed to emoticons because you were shut down so badly. Let's save some time. You stay out of the thread and let me bicker with FHP.

last time...thats when i found out the hard way you and mal are ALOT alike, i was simply tired of your bs, not shut down.
this time i could not pass it up. that had the be the most ingorant word i have read in any of your post....ill leave you to bicker with the children now...

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL, ****ING OWNAGE, HAHAHAHA!

I think Lynk's analogy is right on the mark. In the fall of 1939, the German's invaded and defeated Poland in a few weeks, with only 3% casualities.

(The silly Poles wouldn't let Germany pass through Poland, so the German's signed a non-aggression pact with Soviet Union to isolate the enemy.)

The invasion was obviously to soon, the 4-year plan for rearmament by the Germans' was not fullly complete. This costly mistake by the Furher eventully lost Germany the War.

(Germany invaded the Soviet Union in 1941, obviously the Germans were ill-prepared for the invasions. Ammunition, winter clothes. etc.)

The great commander Dubar would never make this mistake. Dubar makes sure his Souljahs are fully equipped for battle. i.e. fully stocked with pots and other goodies.

F

Floyd the Barber

I think Lynk's analogy is right on the mark. In the fall of 1939, the German's invaded and defeated Poland in a few weeks, with only 3% casualities.

(The silly Poles wouldn't let Germany pass through Poland, so the German's signed a non-aggression pact with Soviet Union to isolate the enemy.)

The invasion was obviously to soon, the 4-year plan for rearmament by the Germans' was not fullly complete. This costly mistake by the Furher eventully lost Germany the War.

(Germany invaded the Soviet Union in 1941, obviously the Germans were ill-prepared for the invasions. Ammunition, winter clothes. etc.)

The great commander Dubar would never make this mistake. Dubar makes sure his Souljahs are fully equipped for battle. i.e. fully stocked with pots and other goodies.
Thanks for the history lesson Dorinda! :) FYI, Germany lost though because of Hitler's arrogance (hint hint), he lied to the Russians and attempted to "back door" them and invade a country that actually posed no threat to them. Blinded by his own ambition he lacked the tactical knowledge to forsee an unwinnable invasion because of his brash narrow-mindedness.

So, in a way I guess Lynk is right...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the history lesson Dorinda! :) FYI, Germany lost though because of Hitler's arrogance (hint hint), he lied to the Russians and attempted to "back door" them and invade a country that actually posed no threat to them. Blinded by his own ambition he lacked the tactical knowledge to forsee an unwinnable invasion because of his brash narrow-mindedness.

So, in a way I guess Lynk is right...
You would know all about the "back door" technique.

You seem to miss my reference to 1939. I've repeated it. I think you lack the mental capacity needed to understand what I'm getting at.

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, Hitler's entire goal was to defeat the Soviet Union to gain living space for his people. I.E. Read Hitler's biography Mein Kampf

Luckily, the great Dubar is a great tactical and strategic commander. Shall we compare his tactical brilliance to such commanders' as: George S. Patton, Sam Houston, Albert S. Johnston, U.S. Grant, Robert E. Lee, and Napolean Bonaparte.

We could also compare his Strategic brilliance to such commanders as: Dwight Eisenhower, Winfield Scott, George Marshal, George B. Mclellan, George Washington, and Andrew Jackson.

F

Floyd the Barber

Lynk sounds like me 8 year old brother, all he can come up with is 3rd grade butt reference come backs.

(Just having fun at work Lynk, calm down buddy.)

M

Malador

I checked your screenshots, didn't see 8 spectators!

Only thing I remember is a trash talking nox dexer stirring up a rucus after losing fair and square.
Ofcourse you do. You think it justifies your actions so you remember it the way you wish it happened. The facts differ however and they show that TDR has no honor and cannot be trusted.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ofcourse you do. You think it justifies your actions so you remember it the way you wish it happened. The facts differ however and they show that TDR has no honor and cannot be trusted.
QUESTIONING MY HONOR??? I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!

H

hydro

He means "smarter" than him but did not know how to spell it.
HI THEIF!! i knew you couldnt resist that! your soooo worried what everyone thinks about you. LOL LOL.

ok enough OT here, back to link dominating your entire guild on this thread, its quite amusing!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this whole thread is kind of funny. I don't think any of us can decide who to insult and we end up complimenting each other.

M

Malador

HI THEIF!! i knew you couldnt resist that! your soooo worried what everyone thinks about you. LOL LOL.

ok enough OT here, back to link dominating your entire guild on this thread, its quite amusing!

Lynk is not dominating ****. Did you see his pics.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol @ malador

You know, the oddities in thsoe pics make sense. Just goes to prove how much trash Lynk is. He said he uses it to play free shards, rofl. Then why the **** use it when you play on regular shards? LOL!! He's just plain trash. We already know about Hyatt and Medic, might as well add Lynk to the list.

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know, the oddities in thsoe pics make sense. Just goes to prove how much trash Lynk is. He said he uses it to play free shards, rofl. Then why the **** use it when you play on regular shards? LOL!! He's just plain trash. We already know about Hyatt and Medic, might as well add Lynk to the list.
Wow, please, please, don't forget Dimebag on that list.

That kid has his friggin speeder set to teleport..

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So anyone who can dominate Kahlan on a regular basis = trash?

In that case, great lakes = trash.
Still havent got that PM. If you dont want to duel that's ok. I understand if you're scared.