• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

9/30 Livery Quest - 6:30pm ET

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Tonight's Livery Quest will be held in Serpent's Hold (The Stable located near the tavern/docks). There will be a gate from the Luna Bank beginning at 6:30pm ET. All townships and those assisting townships should separate into easily recognizable groups. This will be sea based combat, so have a ship ready.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Livery Coalition-

Once the scroll is signed a township CANNOT transfer that scroll to another township later down the road. You have to do it when you turn the item in. So unfortunately we wasted a recommendation. Lets not waste another one.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Alrighty, lets try to figure out a new way of doing things.Tonight we did receive recommendations for all the towns, and had two extra but I believe everyone has a headache. There is allot that goes into the coalition and we need some people to step up and take charge.

We have people from Nine different townships, Three different shards, and I don't know how many different guilds helping the Coalition. To tell you a little about what went on with me during the event. I had 22 people icqing me at once, questions, directions and gate requests coming in over global, alliance, icq and party chat, all while trying to figure out what locations have been done, who has what items, what towns are registered, what towns need a recommendation, someone accidentally dropping the item on the ground. Then we have two extra left over, trying to get coalition leaders together for a vote, a bunch of Global chat people rushing us and makeing smart ars comments.

We need people for

Township Registration (Make sure each town is registered)
Event Reminders (Icqs going out every day reminding and forum posting)
Guide (Explain whats going on and what people are looking for)
Collector (One person to collect all the items and distribute them to the town leaders, to turn in for recommendation)
Gaters (Gate stragglers or lost people to locations)

G

Gowron

Alrighty, lets try to figure out a new way of doing things.Tonight we did receive recommendations for all the towns, and had two extra but I believe everyone has a headache. There is allot that goes into the coalition and we need some people to step up and take charge.

We have people from Nine different townships, Three different shards, and I don't know how many different guilds helping the Coalition. To tell you a little about what went on with me during the event. I had 22 people icqing me at once, questions, directions and gate requests coming in over global, alliance, icq and party chat, all while trying to figure out what locations have been done, who has what items, what towns are registered, what towns need a recommendation, someone accidentally dropping the item on the ground. Then we have two extra left over, trying to get coalition leaders together for a vote, a bunch of Global chat people rushing us and makeing smart ars comments.

We need people for

Township Registration (Make sure each town is registered)
Event Reminders (Icqs going out every day reminding and forum posting)
Guide (Explain whats going on and what people are looking for)
Collector (One person to collect all the items and distribute them to the town leaders, to turn in for recommendation)
Gaters (Gate stragglers or lost people to locations)
1. Get into Vent.
2. One person has to be in charge.
3. We need to decide how we will be organized.
(I'm not sure how many people are in what guilds or towns, but we need to group up in groups of 5, 10 or whatever with one leader per team)
4. Only the team leaders communicate with the person heading the whole effort.

As far as reminders, I need to figure out how to send mass icq's.

That's as much feedback as I've got pending further discussions.

N

Nastia Cross

What did the coalition decide to do with the two extras?

T

Tiger Lily

I was in Oaths Vent (Cimm Pass)..tryin to communicate our alliance with them..and i was with thier group. I tried to keep people up to speed where my group was looking. Not sure there was to much more i coulda done, knowing i didnt know what was goin on with the other groups.

N

Nastia Cross

I have a suggestion for communication. There should be one leader designated for each township/group. Those leaders should all be in one party so they can communicate between groups. These leaders should then be in guilds and vent with their townships so they can communicate with those people as well. This way the leaders can communicate and coordinate together and spread the word to their respective guilds/alliances/townships.