• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event 9/12 @ 7pm Pst - In Search of Power

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wanted to post a little feedback on your first Napa event.

First off let me say GOOD JOB!

What I thought was good:
1. Great balance between the number of mobs and thier respective difficulty. We had a fairly typical number of participates for a good EM event. This events balance should serve as a good measuring point for future events.
2. I thought the length was great. I've always thought that about an hour work well for keeping people engaged.
3. I really liked the peerless level of most of the event mobs. I think it adds to the excitement when you have a chance for a regular artifact when participating in the events. It tends to engage everyone instead of a bunch of folks standing around watching until the final boss is up.

My only suggestion relates to the end event mob. Serosz (sp?) went down really fast. I saw several folks who died in his first wave attack and by the time they were ressed up and dressed the dragon was down. I don't know how much control EMs have over hit points/resists but I would love to see end bosses take at least a good 5-10 minutes for the crowd to take down. More HP, higher resists, mobs with no slayer would all be suggestions so that the boss lives long enough to kill folks a few times and still give them a chance to get some good damage in.

Overall 2 thumbs up! Looking forward to more.