• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 8th year vet pick (Auction Sautee)

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Notably there is Davies' Locker and the Gadgetry Table.

I will start the bidding at 5.5 million and keep it going til Wednesday night at 4pm CST.

Also @Tyrath hire me for the farm, or just pic bomb me some cinnamon rolls in this here thread.

Last edited:

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Hmm well fish mix. I just saw that one a few posts down that went for 6. I guess the real selling point is its a pick. Maybe I will lower it down some.

There lowered it down some.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
WHAT???

I had no idea you were in Illinois Tyrath!!! You are about 6 hours south of me....ROAD TRIP!!!!!

(sorry to hijack the thread...need to make some more goldz on Siege it looks like)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHAT???

I had no idea you were in Illinois Tyrath!!! You are about 6 hours south of me....ROAD TRIP!!!!!

(sorry to hijack the thread...need to make some more goldz on Siege it looks like)
Yes 40 miles North of the middle of nowhere in Hamilton County population like 3500 for the entire County :) Actually last census there were more coyotes than people by 12-1