• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

84 Of Exceptional Quality, Exceptional wooden benches

R

rajadeah

Been stock pilling this lot of 84 double exceptional "of exceptional quality" wooden benches. Thinking they would be a perfect fit for a large rune library, or even better for displaying a nice rares collection. So if any of you collectors out there would care to make me an offer on the lot I'm all ears!!

The benches are on Catskills shard. I'll consider offers of gold or trades.

Thx

G

I'ld be interested as I love double exceptional wooden benches, but the titel has to be right....so are they....

<center>A Wooden Bench of Exceptional Quality </center>
<center>Exceptional </center>

or

<center>Of Exceptional Quality </center>
<center>Exceptional </center>

G

Ah, ok thats what I thought but I wanted to double check. Thanks!

R

rajadeah

Just checked and I also have 15 with the A Wooden Bench of Exceptional Quality, Exceptional kind as well

So that 84 that are Of Exceptional Quality, Exceptional. taged, and 15 that say A Wooden Bench of Exceptional Quality. Exceptional.