• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 8-Bit Stratics Profile Picture

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would like to make an offer to sell Stratics Avatars using an 8-Bit design for in-game gold. I will accept payment on Atlantic, Siege Perilous, and Napa Valley servers. I am charging 20m per Profile Picture on Napa Valley, 40m on Atlantic, and 5m on Siege (adjusted for inflation). Each avatar takes me roughly 30-45 minutes to make, depending on the complexity, and I can either make your actual face, your character's avatar, or some other drawing (so long as it meets a few requirements).

Here are some examples of avatars that I've drawn up so far:

Taylor
Taylor.jpg

Endal
Endal.jpg

Lord Blackthorn
Blackthorn.jpg

Please contact me through the Stratics Forum or through ICQ: 645280391 for inquiries on placing an order.

Last edited:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
That's amazing. Love. :)

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've done some updates to my signature. The one I posted above wasn't close enough to what I look like, so I added glasses.. then the hair wasn't right.. so I found a good picture of me and updated the hair.

Quick disclaimer on the word "good" is that my eyes were level and I was facing directly at the camera ;) I think that's a picture from when my wife and I went camping a couple years ago and that's during the nasty rainstorm that came across us (middle of the Desert and the one weekend I go camping... grawer!)

Daniel.gif