• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

8:30 PM 1/26 Aggressive Taming Tour

G

This week the Patrons of the Royal Zoo will embark on a new experiment as we continue to offer events to help support and promote the zoo. In order to help tamers tame some of the more aggressive creatures of the realm we offer this opportunity to have tamers share their methods. We will meet at the eastern entrance to the zoo starting at 8pm eastern time and begin our tour at 8:30. Our exact destinations have yet to be finalized. At this time we have one person who offers to show us his techniques for taming Reptalons.

All citizens are welcome to attend as we will most likely need healers, bards, and warriors to protects us. We especially need people willing to show us their techniques for taming creatures such as Rune Beatles, Nightmares, cu-sidhe, and even drakes & dragons.

If you are interesred in sharing your methods with others please PM me here so we can have things well organized before the event.

If you would like to learn more about the Royal Zoo please look HERE.

If you would like to learn more about the Patrons of the Royal Zoo and our efforts to support and promote the Zoo. Feel free to come to our weekly meetings at the Zoo Sundays 10am eastern time or PM me here.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone reading this has any questions for me, as to my preferred method of taming Reptalons, I invite you to PM me and I will certainly share but I hope even more to see you at the event on Saturday.

Jerimiah is wonderful at getting people excited about the zoo. And I am excited to show someone anything I can at how to tame a creature. However, I am never to conceeded to learn new methods. I myself would love any direction and hints/tips to taming Rune Beetles in-paticular.

-Hagrid of the A.Z.C.
(Allied Zoo Contributors)