• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

7th character slot and storage upgrade?

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Looks like the store only has the 7th character slot (says nothing about storage upgrade???

Do they no longer come together?
or does the description on the website just not mention the added storage that comes with the 7th slot?

If I remember correctly they came as a package deal (7th slot and storage upgrade)?

Looking for answers before I buy...
Thanks in advance!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
this is what you need to look for on Origin

Ultima Online™ Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade Code

they don't sell them as a package deal any more
(I believe that changed when Sovereigns were added)

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think because you could have applied a solo 7th char slot and after that you couldnt use the combo. Or Was it first the Bank increase and then the combo?
That's why it's make sense to sell them always separate.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
These will take you to 60%
Origin
Origin
7th Char slot
Origin
And as other stated sadly EA did away with the combo 7th with storage, it sold so well that EA knew people wanted it bad enough to buy them separately

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Yeah, they sure did.
I'll be buying both now.
Should have bought it years ago...

Thanks for the replies everyone! :thumbup:
If I had to do it now I would also buy both, got mine when they first came out then the High Seas. Main Accounts (more than 1) are 7 Chars and 60% is nice all my other support accounts are the basic 6 and 20%