• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] 7MOD Greater artifact Bracelet

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran

Starting bid 75m
Buyout 200m
Minium bid increments 10m
Item is in ATL
Europa or ATL Gold
This ends in 24h as soon we get one bid
Thanks

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grats! Cata, you have to tell us your secret... Why are you so incredibly successful? Thumbs up! Hard working seemingly... Can´t be luck...

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I was disappointed because I was not notify by the seller that he was going to re-list the item. I hope in the future, the seller can at least have the courtesy to do so.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I was disappointed because I was not notify by the seller that he was going to re-list the item. I hope in the future, the seller can at least have the courtesy to do so.
You was notified by icq you won as soon this ended and i deserve same care
I dont notify becasue everybody that buys or sells stuff here check this sub-forum 30 times a day roughly
My trades were always fast and i like it this way

Last edited:

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
There is no point arguing. I will take note of that while dealing with you. Anyway, as business is concerned, this will not deter me from bidding on your items.