• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] 700 skill cap casting template

K

Kilo Kai

eval 120
focus 120
mage 120
med 100
myst 120
resist 120

is this a functional template? will i have problems with the med only at 100?

thanks

T

Tazar

It is functional enough... you will have trouble with running out of mana faster, but this can be overcome by adding mana regeneration items to your suit, or mana leech to a mage-weapon. Having the 120 focus will also help lots.

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
eval 120
focus 120
mage 120
med 100
myst 120
resist 120

is this a functional template? will i have problems with the med only at 100?

thanks
It should be more than functional. Meditation works in multiples of ten, so for 10 meditation you get one MR. So you are only losing 2 MR, that is easily made up with items. I know quite a few people who only run 40 mediation (with 120 focus) and do just fine.

I am assuming this is for PvM and spawns. If so, another way you can max out your mana situation is to pick up a pair of midnight bracers and an obsidian grimoire (forgive spelling on that), both of those pieces have necromancy skill on them. The reason for those is when you are going to be in a long battle, equip those items and cast wraith form (you might fizzle some but it can be done.) You will then get back what mana you lose when fighting monsters/mobs that use mana, I.E. Rat spawn, 3 levels of the Rikki spawn, Medusa, Lady Mel, etc...

Hope that helps!

K

Kilo Kai

i have decided to add a crystaline ring for the +20 mage and +20 focus to achieve the needed 720 skills. using a -20 mage wep for defense.

W

Whinemaker

Glad you've found your solution, but a bit of extra info... you'll need spirit speak to effectively leech mana using the wraith form method, just in case you want to go down that path one day.