• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

70.. Yes 70 Threads of Life/Fate

• Thread starter Sgt.Slaughter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sgt.Slaughter

not sure how many of each, just know 70 of the whole lot, ive held onto these since they came out, i know you can find on vendors for 300k or less each, but im asking 500k per as they in bulk.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Usually when you buy/sell in bulk the item is cheaper, not more expensive...

:thumbsup:

U

UltimaSword

When in bulk you sell cheaper. When separate you sell for more.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Discussion regarding the OP's pricing policy is over. If you're not interested in buying move along.

X

Xel Naga

it is.. they dont spawn ne more, but ive got a guy comming to get today.
They still spawn on vanguard spawn which is fully available 24/7 all day every day in towns all over atlantic. quite easy to get hundreds of these along with vanguard sword/shield and horses.

If someone wants to come pay me 500k each I'll be glad to farm bulk for them all day, but be prepared to buy over 1000.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You mean Vangards are still spawning on Atlantic Still???

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.