• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] 70% Lightning 70% Cold Damage Bokuto On Atlantic

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Listen up Bokuto Mages! Selling another 70% Lightning with 70% Cold Damage Bokutos on Atlantic. Just Search VS Auction Safes using Lusty Wench and it should come up!
coldbok.PNG

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I can powder it up and imbue/enhance it for a fee. But I did go through about 400 kits to make it so I have already put 600 mil in kits into it. Powder, removing di, imbibing and enhancing would cost me another 50 mil or so since I don't farm materials.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I still have this Bok and wanting to find it a new home. Please PM or ICQ me a reasonable offer. Last one I made I sold for 750 Mil.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I can powder it up and imbue/enhance it for a fee. But I did go through about 400 kits to make it so I have already put 600 mil in kits into it. Powder, removing di, imbibing and enhancing would cost me another 50 mil or so since I don't farm materials.
wow, that is a huge price for ANY imbuing, lol.
2×10 pof - 500k
Whetstone up to 10 mil
Charge for enhancing 5-8mil
Imbuing ingredients usually up to 1 mil per 10
Don't be that greegy. Would scare your customers off.

Alaric

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
@gwen He charges for his time and attention. Imbuing for people is a pain in the ass. At least half of the people I have imbued for dont even know what can fit on their weapon, and it takes 30 minutes to explain weight and which properties they can add. It then takes another 30 minutes for me to gather the items with vendorsearch breaking frequently. In addition, I wouldnt trust any random person with a 700m bokuto, only for them to accidently forget to fortify it before imbuing. I personally would not log in to my crafter for someone else for less than 100m. His prices are completely reasonable.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
@Alaric that is really greedy. I mean it. And I am happy that on shards where I do fresh start some people are still making basic imbued stuff, like suits jewels fishing poles. Some are helping if I can't find stuff I need. And I can gear myself paying 200-800k, which I am able to make in first 20-40 minutes on shard. But 100mil? Lots of players have no idea how to make that much money at all.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Alaric that is really greedy. I mean it. And I am happy that on shards where I do fresh start some people are still making basic imbued stuff, like suits jewels fishing poles. Some are helping if I can't find stuff I need. And I can gear myself paying 200-800k, which I am able to make in first 20-40 minutes on shard. But 100mil? Lots of players have no idea how to make that much money at all.
Maybe you missed the part where he said he isn’t imbuing it??

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The point is, I would rather not imbue it. The time and cost can be bad when you imbue a 700 Mil item and the customer backs out of it, which has happened several times. So, I tend not to do anything to it but sell it ready for imbue/enhance. This isn't a ring with 15 Tame 15 Lore that costs 100k to make. this is an item that I burned 400 Runics to create. Runics are not cheap and not easy to farm. I put my efforts into crafting. I only have an imbuer because it is so hard to find anyone willing to imbue these days.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
@Ruby Knight I value your efforts in reforging this bokuto. Personally I hate reforging, so boring. And I don't like filling bods. I do it when in need of new weapon, but even making several 100% ele axes is an errand I wish to procrastinate as long as possible. But burning 400 runics is like WOW!
As in another topic here said I believe this bok has market value. I will just never risk this much time. Wow again.