• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 7 full sets of old style dragon scale armor

• Thread starter The_Ice_Phoenyx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The_Ice_Phoenyx

i have one set with no names on it is the white scale labeled dragon scale armor and have one full set of each color including the long forgoten sea serp scale armor what is this worth per set or as a whole colection??

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's very hard to move. Basically you'll get what that one guy on your shard who wants it will pay for it. The sea serpent goes for the most, I think I have heard 1m+ for a set of sea serpent armor. I'm about to toss my extras on the front lawn, thats how rarely I sell any.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have like 2000 Sea Serpent Scales so could make a few sets, but i don't think they sell very well at all so no point

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have one set with no names on it is the white scale labeled dragon scale armor and have one full set of each color including the long forgoten sea serp scale armor what is this worth per set or as a whole colection??
Well, it depends on how the armour is labeled. I'm not sure by what you have said as to how its labeled. During the time you could first make the dragon armoue it had a differant label then the ones you can make now. I foregot atm the exact way it reads, I would have to go and compare my armour sets and see. But the earlier armour with a differant name is collectable, especially to those collectors who exhibit varities of armour in thier museums. I have one breast plate, I think its red that is dragon armour but is missing any mention of it being dragon armour. Its the only piece that I have found like it, its not to say thier are more of them, but its interesting. Pricing is very subjective and you just need to maybe post pics of what you have with the text associated with each piece, that way a player could help you better on these boards.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have like 2000 Sea Serpent Scales so could make a few sets, but i don't think they sell very well at all so no point
The OP is talking about "sea serpent ___" and "dragon scale ___" items which are no longer makeable with that tag. Now they say "blue dragon gloves" etc.