• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

6th. Year Anniversary (IMPORTANT MESSAGE) [A BUNCH of new Banners up and more coming!]

G

News:
I decided to keep making a series of Pictures to let the world know about EA-Land. I will continue to add them. Help me keep this post at top so we can all get the message out.

Directions:

1.) Copy the code you would like to put any where on the web.
2.) Paste the code where you want it, remember to paste it over any other existing code you have where your pasting to prevent issues.

And thats it... Help the community by posting these on the web as your signatures, on profiles, etc!

The Banners

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
</pre><hr />

</pre><hr />

</pre><hr />

[/center</pre><hr />

</pre><hr />

</pre><hr />

</pre><hr />

</pre><hr />

</pre><hr />

I was working hard on this. Even though are game and stories are over. Even though we are losing the game we love, Does that mean we have to forget it? No, I would love if you could put this as your signature. Put it on your Myspace, Facebook, etc. Lets let the world know about the game we love. Lets tell them in this Picture what we received as our 6th Year Anniversary Gift... We got a good bye.

So lets not forget the game lets remember it and let the world know It's not forgotten...

- Danny Banks

W

Whitilicious 07'

Danny I love it ! Pat yourself on the back . Can u make one that says The Sims Online ?
:):)

I

imported_Jessie Taylor

I sure will put it in. But I too would like it to say The Sims Online. I am and always will be a Sim in TSO, not an Avitar in EA-Land

Hopefully, I've lived up to my signature and helped make TSO a better place. I know it has made me a better person for the friends I now have.

C

CarlosN

It's hard to say goodbye to this game...I cant even stay on for more then 5 minutes because everywhere I go I can feel the disapointment and the sadness of every sim/player. Guess theres nothing that we can do but remember the good times and stay in touch! GOODBYE TSO

G

*cries a few sad tears

TY Danny that is very nicely done.

G

Ok, Sorry It took a while to get the Sims online one in. I was having some stretching problems.

I'm glad everyone likes it. Maybe I can make some more banners

G

These sigs exceed the Stratics RoC limits on file size:

<blockquote><hr>

M. Please adhere to the following restriction for images that are not directly related to the topic of the thread under discussion:

- Maximum size of image file(s): 50k (51,200) bytes
- Maximum height of image(s): 125 pixels
- Maximum width of image(s): 600 pixels

[/ QUOTE ]

Please reduce them to an acceptable size.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Sure!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammy, could you please make me one also? I think its awesome!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Sure!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammy, could you please make me one also? I think its awesome!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The codes are below each picture, just copy it then paste it where you want it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

AWESOME work Danny!

Its perfect!
Ty ty ty ty!

[/ QUOTE ]

My pleasure. I have been doing Photoshop for a while so maybe I can make some more.

S

Shyanne1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

M. Please adhere to the following restriction for images that are not directly related to the topic of the thread under discussion:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You certainly are a ray of sunshine.

G

K I made a new Banner thats bright and colorful and friendly like we all thought EA was going to be to us lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lmao! That made my day lol.

G

It kills me when I hear someone talking about being there when they pull the plug.

I hope and pray that something can happen in a positive way. Great job Danny!

G

<blockquote><hr>

It kills me when I hear someone talking about being there when they pull the plug.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I'm having a lot of fun. And this can a peacefull protest to EA. I am hoping to make a website and like 20 more signs. I would rather be doing something to the cause then nothing.

T

TKSpeedy1

Dang, Danny! I finally stop crying and then you do this. Now I'm crying my eyes out again.
Good job.

I

imported_aldldl

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I'm having a lot of fun. And this can a peacefull protest to EA. I am hoping to make a website and like 20 more signs. I would rather be doing something to the cause then nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you need it ill provide you free space and Free FTP access, for pics and website hosting.

ALo' Adaml ALo

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless Milton wasnt joking, they do need to be reduced to be used on Stratics. Ignoring moderator warnings could result in action against your acct. Please take care of this quickly and anyone who is using them needs to use the correct image size.

Thank You

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok trying again

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh good I'm glad it worked!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless Milton wasnt joking, they do need to be reduced to be used on Stratics. Ignoring moderator warnings could result in action against your acct. Please take care of this quickly and anyone who is using them needs to use the correct image size.

Thank You

[/ QUOTE ]

I did resize them... People that still have the old ones, could you please switch to the smaller ones. Thank You!

I

imported_Fire Dragon

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank You

[/ QUOTE ]

I did resize them... People that still have the old ones, could you please switch to the smaller ones. Thank You!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you did resize them, why is your sig still 150x500 instead of 125 ?

I

imported_aldldl

Ok I have created a webpage and put up your images, if you would like access to the FTP let me know. I did credit you! and posted your original forum post.

I

imported_aldldl

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If you did resize them, why is your sig still 150x500 instead of 125 ?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because the way he had them hosted he just uploaded new images and updated his post... for people that were already using the ones that are 25 px too big they need to add a -1 at the end before the jpg in the image code. (or copy and paste the new link)