• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

6th Trade Caravan?

B

Birdseye

Is the 6th Caravan due this week?

Has anyone heared anything?

I will need to change my shift, so i can attend, but need a date/time.

B

Birdseye

Economically, displaced, wandering migrant if you please.

B

Birdseye

Just got this off the Haven Helpers Web Site.

No trade caravan this week

Wednesday, 18 June 2008 10:31
Since I lack time and have computer problems, there won't be a trade caravan this week. Normally there should be one next week though.

The plan I have at the moment is a caravan on thursday, going from Cove to Minoc.

Stay tuned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not fair, i need my Fortnightly Caravan Fix!:grrr:

P

Paidric

Hello everyone, well, no caravan this week due to unforseen real life issues. So far this week I've been working like 13-14 hours a day, so I don't have the time to run the event.

But next week we'll make it. The caravan will run from Cove (our last stop) to the town of Minoc. I'll post all details early next week.

If I'm back home earlier tonight, I'll be sleeping for sure :)

B

Birdseye

I hmn'd and ar'd, about trying to set another one up, but for 2 reasons, i did not go any further.

1. Out of respect for Pairdric, and all the effort him and his guild put in. (this is their event, and they deserve all the credit).
2. Can't see many blues following my gates to Fel (plus quite difficult on a red!).

How-ever, myself and Frank (Guild Master of Pact), did mention about a twist about the reds doing a run from 2 locations, that avoided guard zones, and although we did not go any further, you've just given me the motovation to plan one.

How would you blues feel about one on a Sunday afternoon?
Please offer me your constructive ideas, and comments.

Thx

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone, well, no caravan this week due to unforseen real life issues.

WHAT !!!!!

You let your life get in the way of computer games !!!!!!

Shame on you. *Blows rasberries at Paidric*

(Having defended one caravan, and attacked another, I guess this time I have to pretend to be a defender, and then suddenly try to slaughter those I'm meant to be looking after. By the way, Thursdays are much better than Wednesdays :thumbsup:)