• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 69 of the Highest of High End Gear - Have to look to believe it.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is the stuff that never, ever sells. A majority of it you'll never see drop again. Selling it all, and looking for offers. No prices are set yet, but giving people time to digest.

Add me on discord at Cetric#2420, or icq 382-462-294 to discuss your offer and item availability.

A clean legendary bracelet, real lt sash and bracers, some of the craziest armor and weaps you've ever seen.

Updated with item availability (clean legendary, lt sash, bracers moved to auction thread). If number has been removed, the item is no longer available..

armor 1.png
armor 2.png
armor 3.png
jewels.png
shields.png
weapons.png

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Plz message me ur offer for items you are interested in. We are sorting many, many offers, some individually and some in groups. If we decide to auction specific items I'll let you all know here. I will say, those offers being posted here are not even close to item value.

Do not forget, most of these types of items are no longer attainable and their value is only climbing, and those that have them do NOT sell them. You will not find a collection of better gear made available, not even close.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We are sorting many, many offersI will say, those offers being posted here are not even close to item value.
Who is "we"? Are these not your items? That being said, if you know how much you want for something, why play games and keep your buyers "in the dark" as to how much you want for an item????? There are 7 pieces that I was very interested in, but since I apparently I need to be a mind reader to know how much to bid on them, I will pass. Good luck.

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who is "we"? Are these not your items? That being said, if you know how much you want for something, why play games and keep your buyers "in the dark" as to how much you want for an item????? There are 7 pieces that I was very interested in, but since I apparently I need to be a mind reader to know how much tobid on them, I will pass. Good luck.
I understand your concern. Please allow me to explain:

I do not own these items myself, but I do have the items myself, I am selling them on behalf of the owner who is not playing UO, and is unable to do so. I am keeping in constant communication with him regarding major offers and purchases. We have multiple options and comparing them all, such as many people buying one or two items based on their offer, a few people buying large lots, and at least 3 cases of players considering buying the majority as an investment. As you can imagine, these are tough to weigh out given the nature of the items because there is not a set market value for these, and there never has been. The majority of the best items are controlled by a handful of very in game wealthy players, with no desire to sell them. In many cases, players quit, and these items are left to rot in bank accounts never to be seen again, but the owner has a great respect for these types of items and does not wish to do that.

I typically agree with you regarding auctions and setting prices so they "sell for what someone will pay for it", but because the desire is to sell all items in a short window, a full blown large quantity auction isn't his best course of action because many items listed are multi-plat items. In the threads current state, I am simply making the player base at large aware of the collection that is available while we make our evaluation, and should an offer come in above very rough expectations we can act on that.

That all being said, barring any last minute changes, we should be making sales beginning today. Specific items such as the LT sash/cuffs and that incredible clean legendary bracelet will most likely be set to an auction because they are much easier to gauge. I expect the most valuable of the items to be purchased quickly.

For example, take Gorget #1 - give me a price you'd think it should go for. I'd imagine you would have trouble, as well as anyone else, myself included. I know what he paid for it, I have an idea in my head of what it should probably actually go for, and as a very interested person myself I know what i'd be willing to pay for it. But here is the problem - one person offers 100m (less than a slither, a very common item gotten daily) and me thinking I'd pay north of 3p for one of the best gorgets in game, creates a very large divide. So if that was an auction, where do you put the reserve? Where do you put a buyout? Many of these items will sell for much less than their true rarity value because of bulk purchases and the speed at which we'd like to operate. I know the owner does not wish to have his accounts up as a storage container, and I do not wish to make it my part time job to sell an item or two here and there to maximize their value.

If you do not care for this course of action, that is up to you. I am not keeping anyone in the dark. The players that have contacted me (as requested, multiple times) asking me for a price without an offer because they do not know, I have been up front and honest and given them my general personal estimate if required ( a few items I had no clue so I've been tracking those offers and even researched myself to give a better guess). I have received messages from more than 50 users in one day. I do not have a desire to have 50 conversations in a forum thread. If I were selling 5 items at a time, this would be run very simply (here is a reserve, here is an end date a week from now, this is an auction, 10min rule applies) but this course would take 14+ weeks just for what is listed here, and there are other unlisted items to consider.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to discuss.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I understand your concern. Please allow me to explain:

I do not own these items myself, I am selling them on behalf of the owner who is not playing UO, and is unable to do so. I am keeping in constant communication with him regarding major offers and purchases. We have multiple options and comparing them all, such as many people buying one or two items based on their offer, a few people buying large lots, and at least 3 cases of players considering buying the majority as an investment. As you can imagine, these are tough to weigh out given the nature of the items because there is not a set market value for these, and there never has been. The majority of the best items are controlled by a handful of very in game wealthy players, with no desire to sell them. In many cases, players quit, and these items are left to rot in bank accounts never to be seen again, but the owner has a great respect for these types of items and does not wish to do that.

I typically agree with you regarding auctions and setting prices so they "sell for what someone will pay for it", but because the desire is to sell all items in a short window, a full blown large quantity auction isn't his best course of action because many items listed are multi-plat items. In the threads current state, I am simply making the player base at large aware of the collection that is available while we make our evaluation, and should an offer come in above very rough expectations we can act on that.

That all being said, barring any last minute changes, we should be making sales beginning today. Specific items such as the LT sash/cuffs and that incredible clean legendary bracelet will most likely be set to an auction because they are much easier to gauge. I expect the most valuable of the items to be purchased quickly.

For example, take Gorget #1 - give me a price you'd think it should go for. I know what he paid for it, I have an idea in my head of what it should probably actually go for, and as a very interested person myself I know what i'd be willing to pay for it. But here is the problem - one person offers 100m (less than a slither, a very common item gotten daily) and me thinking i'd pay north of 3p for one of the best gorgets in game, creates a very large divide.

If you do not care for this course of action, that is up to you. I am not keeping anyone in the dark. The players that have contacted me (as requested, multiple times) asking me for a price without an offer because they do not know, I have been up front and honest and given them my general personal estimate if required ( a few items I had no clue so I've been tracking those offers and even researched myself to give a better guess). I have received messages from more than 50 users in one day. I do not have a desire to have 50 conversations in a forum thread. If I were selling 5 items at a time, this would be run very simply (here is a reserve, here is an end date a week from now, this is an auction, 10min rule applies) but this course would take 14+ weeks just for what is listed here, and there are other unlisted items to consider.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to discuss.
Thanks for the explanation. It "kind of " sheds some light on the situation. I will wait for the items to go to auction, or not. If I miss out, so be it. If YOU miss out on what WOULD have been a higher bid from me, that's OK too. Good luck.

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
See I was going to ask why 69? yeah I get there's 69 items but why not 68 or 70?? It got me to look but was sooo misleading... lol :p

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I can vouch for the seller of these items and the owner. Many of these items I sold to the owner personally and both are stand up individuals. Good luck on the sale and I will also be bidding on some of these items as they are truly some of the best in the game.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who is the owner? alot of people would rather buy nothing at all then buy from specific people (escpecially knowing the situation with legendaries)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can vouch for the seller of these items and the owner. Many of these items I sold to the owner personally and both are stand up individuals. Good luck on the sale and I will also be bidding on some of these items as they are truly some of the best in the game.
if theres no problems with the reputation of the owner why is it so secretive? why not just say who it is and let people decide for themselves.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
if theres no problems with the reputation of the owner why is it so secretive? why not just say who it is and let people decide for themselves.
The owner has already been said in this thread if you can read. Kloud is the owner and has no time to log in and play and hasn't for over a year.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
its not really a secret, players name is Kloud lol. He works on the go for long periods of time, and when he's home he'd rather spend time with his family. He'd wanted to do this since he quit he just hadn't had time. I begged and prodded him to get on for 2 months because I wanted to buy one thing I knew he had lol, and he just couldn't.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The owner has already been said in this thread if you can read. Kloud is the owner and has no time to log in and play and hasn't for over a year.
thanks for confirming the owner, but there was nothing in the thread that said this. "did kloud stop playing" was only mention of kloud.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks for confirming the owner, but there was nothing in the thread that said this. "did kloud stop playing" was only mention of kloud.
I guess it was overlooked, pretty much anyone who cares about this kind of gear knew whos stuff it was, it's all unique

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amazing items. I have been paying for my accounts for well over 3 years thinking one day I would collect it all to sell for gold, hasn't happened yet though. I don't think I have anything like these items, I might, but it should all just fall to dust.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why does he need to sell his stuff if he is quitting? He would be better off saving it in his bank. :D
Already explained that. We've seen a lot of this top stuff been purchased and disappeared (ie. Best Friend) bought by a collector never to be seen again (ie. Soulweaver) or stashed away for a rainy day. Kloud was big on this stuff

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can also vouch for kloud and cetric as alot of these items came from me aswell.. but kloud was notorious for over paying for items so i highly doubt you will get what he paid for them. but that being said this is a serious collection and some of the best items in the game are in this list. i wish you the best of luck on the sales and dont rush into this and take low bids.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friend like JD also have some Top items , but he also busy in real life , and never get on his account anymore maybe ,
but now Kloud came up with this good idea , really appreciate .

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got the go ahead to start selling items. If there is something you have to have lemme know asap before it's gone!

Kas

Slightly Crazed
I also vouch for Cetric and kloud as I sold kloud alot of the top end items listed here

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
quick update for interested parties:

Items with number removed have been sold

Bracelet, lt sash, and bracers going to separate thread for auction

Last edited:

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
What happened to soulweaver btw? You guys should get everyone to sell their stored loot!

So I can store it