• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

:)

• Thread starter imported_Mr. Sly
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Mr. Sly

J/W how many active thieves are in the lands right now and when i say active i mean thats all you do day in day out to make a UO living. All thieves pm me..i gots an idea .....

I

imported_Goron

I know there are at least a few- they were plaguing me at event.

G

I will become one when my training is done. Few hours to log in and stupid skills chosen.

I

imported_Mr. Sly

Nisse what is your template going to be?? if u dotn mind me asking

V

vanecrox

<blockquote><hr>

...in the lands right now and when i say active i mean thats all you do day in day out...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that there aren't any thieves, it's that statement and the fact that you're posting this at 7 in the morning. There are thieves, but they go to work during the day. For some of us UO is a game, not a job.

I

imported_Mr. Sly

oooo i c i did forget it was 7 in the morning looks like ill have to try and keep the post fresh what i meant by "thats all u do day in day out" didnt sound on paper as it did it my head i suppose. What i meant was thats your main skills thats what u mainly do thats where all of your UO income originates i want to talk to the skilled or would be skilled thieves who can grab and go and not get demolished in large groups. I want to talk to those who know WITHOUT a doubt that they can stay hidden not make a peep until the moment is right then BAM BOOM steal what they need and leave the scene in a matter of seconds if there are enough sneaks out there my idea will be glorious...only if there are enough.