• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 64 Lots of various Sets & Collections! | GET YOUR XMAS GOODIES! | ADDED ITEMS!

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
17. Set of Smuggler Lanterns (100 different colors): 300m

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
25. Bag with 7 "Rare" Holiday 2001 Statuettes ---> my bid:15m
26. Bag with 6 "Uncommon" Holiday 2001 Statuettes ---> my bid: 9m
27. Bag with 22 "Common" Holiday 2001 Statuettes ---> my bid: 11m

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
18. Set of Snowy Scenes (2000 /2001 /2005 / new 5 EM drops)---> my bid: 400m (start was 500 but I give little lower offer)

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can these be seen in the game? If not could you list the names of each statue going from left to right in the back pack? This would be
for lots #24 and #25, I need to know how many would help fill in my collection. Thank You Riply

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can these be seen in the game? If not could you list the names of each statue going from left to right in the back pack? This would be
for lots #24 and #25, I need to know how many would help fill in my collection. Thank You Riply
icq me, i can show you

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
11 - Reserve
24 - 180m
25 - 20m