• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry 60 skill point EP etc ring - sold

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anyone interested in this odd combo?
Edit: it’s on Catskills
cats ring.jpg

Last edited:

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hey, Kas - it's not a skill combo I can use, so I'll sell it to you for 20M if you can pick it up Catskills - sorry, I meant to mention in the post that it's on Cats - if that's a problem, maybe I can line up a transfer

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
40m offer
Thanks for the offer, Belomoth. Are you able to get it on Catskills?
I had told Kas I would let him have it if we could get it transferred to Atlantic. So far that's not working - I don't have a token and have not found a ride from Cats to Atlantic yet.
Kas still has first choice for another day or so if a transfer can be worked out, since I accepted his offer on the condition that the ring could be transferred in the next couple days.
If we can't find a transfer, you can have it for 40M if you can pick it up Cats. Sorry, I just don't have a token or shield there.
Is this OK with everybody @Kas and @Belomoth?

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
New to the game? Excuse me @Belomoth but you are doubtful prick and I would not deal with this person in any manner @Yadd of Legends I've had problems with this guy before. And no I do not agree with letting him have the jewl I will match his 40 mil offer and I will figure out a way to get The Jewl. I’m a bit busy but will try to get with you over the next couple days.
And btw @Belomoth you are the journey man I’m the lore master get it right son.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
New to the game? Excuse me @Belomoth but you are doubtful prick and I would not deal with this person in any manner @Yadd of Legends I've had problems with this guy before. And no I do not agree with letting him have the jewl I will match his 40 mil offer and I will figure out a way to get The Jewl. I’m a bit busy but will try to get with you over the next couple days.
And btw @Belomoth you are the journey man I’m the lore master get it right son.
Ok, I'll bypass the personals and get down to business, lol :
@Kas, thanks for the reply. As I said, I have already accepted your offer if a transfer can be worked out, so there's no need to increase the price. It sounds a transfer will happen eventually, so no hurry on it, intention is good enough
@Belomoth, thanks again your interest, but I'm going to have to stick with @Kas as promised, since I never stipulated this was an auction and already accepted his offer pending a transfer.

Reactions: Kas

Kas

Slightly Crazed
@Belomoth i would appreciate if you would stop trolling me and being a child because it makes you look horrible. You are just messing up your own reputation. Go through all my history on stratics I have never dishonored an agreed upon deal ever. I always pay. Grow up child

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Update: The ring sold to @Kas, thanks to him going to the trouble of working out a transfer and even throwing in a tip. :thumbup1:

Reactions: Kas