• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

6 mod kryss (non crafted) how do you explain this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AntiOTF

The sad part is that this guy is about to allow the weapon to break! LOL

G

LOL I like how you cropped out the uoloop this time

oh and it is crafted and 5 mods the DI is from crafting, also the exceptional is from crafting

I

imported_Weakling

Damn you got that before I could. hehehe
Poor cheapsuit.............

A

AntiOTF

I like how you're breaking ROC by posting illegal programs in these forums. Cya round.

G

That a legit kryss it is crafted just not marked (showing exceptional) so its 5 mods + gm DI

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, I tried to warn you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Posting details of bugs and exploits in such a way that others are able to perform said bug or exploit is prohibited. In addition, documented involvement in activities that prove to be malicious and/or illegal in nature as it concerns the gaming industry as a whole will lead to immediate and permanent banning from the forums.

As I understand this, I am not doing anything wrong, it is not illegal to use uoloop its just violates the EA TOS. I'm sure you wont see any jail time , but you could get a 3 day ban for using this.

Just waning ya.

A

AntiOTF

Again, thnx for getting a innocent thread locked by trolling, and as I said before, cya round, Slick. Don't worry, I won't hit the mod button, as it's just not my cup of tea, but it is many people thing to do on these forums, but you are not being very smart, and are being very uppity on top of that. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.