• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

6:15 Despise Baracoon Spawn and Boss

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your claiming to have solod it in that time i call bs :)

No we didn't solo. :)

It was a speed trial, to see how fast we could physically do it, about 7 people yes.

Bare in mind we are on a pvp server, and announce our spawns also.
(You can clearly see 1 guy in group protection mode, just in case - as it happens, we were not raided).

Just interested if anyone is doing it any faster.

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No we didn't solo. :)

It was a speed trial, to see how fast we could physically do it, about 7 people yes.

Bear in mind we are on a pvp server, and announce our spawns also.
(You can clearly see 1 guy in group protection mode, just in case - as it happens, we were not raided).

Just interested if anyone is doing it any faster.
You're on a "pvp server" , so this is a free shard ?

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Banged out a Harrower on Friday night Napa, three samps and I brought along a pair of bards for buffs and disco. From first skull till end took all of 15 mins.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Banged out a Harrower on Friday night Napa, three samps and I brought along a pair of bards for buffs and disco. From first skull till end took all of 15 mins.
Nice :)
Yes Harry can be done pretty fast.

We were thinking of expanding our repertoire, to see what we could do also.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not bad, our guild had a similar time, guessing that game mechanics prevent going any faster...

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I remember someone saying there is a revamp in the works for the spawns. They should be more difficult

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I remember someone saying there is a revamp in the works for the spawns. They should be more difficult
I surely hope this is not true, because of all the revamps they did so far, the only one that was am improvement was Shame, and even then some areas have just too much spawn to deal with.
New Doom isn't challenging and fun. It is boring and a grind. :(

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I surely hope this is not true, because of all the revamps they did so far, the only one that was am improvement was Shame, and even then some areas have just too much spawn to deal with.
New Doom isn't challenging and fun. It is boring and a grind. :(
It is better not changing the spawn and boss fights. There is nothing gained for changes.