• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

6/11/12 EM Event

D

Delin Quent

Just came back to LA about 3 weeks ago and the events I have been to have been so much fun. I still am so lost story wise on them thou :(.

I decided to try and see if I could broadcast the event on Twitch, and was successful, my system is kinda bleh, but for anyone who missed any of the event and wants to sit thru watching it, you can find it here RiagoFrim.

I am working on a caster, found out my tamer wasn't all that good in one of them, mostly due to the little lag I get, and if anyone is in need of an extra body for anything let me know. I am fairly new to about everything post AoS, really stopped playing back in mid 04. So I am geared pretty poorly and die a lot, but its fun.