• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 5SSI Ring Clean with Samp mods

deepz42

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Looking for offers. I would sell for 100 million, or best offer.

Also I would take a Crimson Cincher, Insane Tinkers Legs, or other artifacts as partial payment.

Please post here, or send me a message on ICQ 202234872

deepz42

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ill give ya 1 mil about all its worth
I would like to see anyone else selling a ring with these mods (or the ability to have these mods) for under 50 million.

Also it can be noted that all of the mods, besides SSI can be enchanced to maximum strength.

Last edited:

deepz42

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The SSI is what is important on this ring. Its the fact that your can't make it is why its valuable.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense, but this ring is not valued at what you suggest.
You are able to CRAFT 5 swing speed rings (Might take some time) but it can be done for way below your asking price.
If this had +Stam or was a brac, it would be a different story. I would value the ring max of 10mil, even max modded.

Hope this helps,
$J-Soc$

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5ssi rings are a dime a dozen, and can be crafted. Now a 10ssi with the right mix is priceless

deepz42

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Why would Stam be more valuable than Dexterity? Also I was told what the ring is worth so I am open to suggestions. I think the best offer I have is someone said they wouldn't pay more than 20 million. I am not trying to gouge, I have just recently returned.

deepz42

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Also I have a Bracelet wit +5 Mace Fighting 4 Stamina -100 luck 20 LRC 10 SSI and 25 DI. I also have a Gargish Bracelet with 5 eval -100 luck 10% EP 10 SSI and 25 DI. Ill take offers on them as well.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would Stam be more valuable than Dexterity? Also I was told what the ring is worth so I am open to suggestions. I think the best offer I have is someone said they wouldn't pay more than 20 million. I am not trying to gouge, I have just recently returned.
understandably hard to put prices on stuff when youve just came back. "shame" loot changed the value of jewels alot when reforging mod loot was introduced. even before that tho you could craft rings like that relatively easily. 20 mil was a good offer.

i wondered this at first too before i got into the 210 stam suit game. stam is more valuable than dex, because you cant imbue it, and there are only a couple ways to achieve 210 stamina on a suit. one of which is stamina on jewels. dex maxes out at 150, after that you must stack stamina.

heres a thread from a while back: http://stratics.com/community/threads/ssi-jewels-with-stam-inc.290752/
its a pretty good explanation of jewel value nowadays, or at least a start.
hope that helps.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anytime, the new loot can be very confusing. i know it took me a while to know what to look for.