• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

500 bonus on free accounts

R

Raisin

I'm getting a 500 bonus a week on my free account now (second week now).
Same on my friend's free account.

Just saying - not that it matters either way really :)

K

Katheryne

Since there isn't supposed to be any more billing for accounts now (yeah, I know, it's still happening), I believe all of the accounts, whether they were free or premium before, are premium now - hence the 500/week bonus you're seeing.

Mavric

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's good to see EA playing all the accounts 500 bonus a week, hmmmm, they should up it to 5,000,000 a week until it closes.:pint:

Mavric

C

Claudia MacCloud

It's good to see EA playing all the accounts 500 bonus a week, hmmmm, they should up it to 5,000,000 a week until it closes.:pint:

Mavric
they should so we can enjoy our last days ..... w/ our friends and families :)

R

Raisin

Thanks for the info! :)

I really didn't put 1 + 1 together there. Now I was able to make more sims on my free account and play them in skill + money houses too.

Very cool