• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

50 Stone items.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we please remove this from the loot table?
It's highly annoying to see an item that almost half decent only to see this "50 stones" attached to it.
What is the point of it??
If my blacksmith made a Dagger that weighed 50 stones i'd be testing it on him!

We have enough de-buffs on items as it is.
Can anyone tell me why this was added in the first place??

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone tell me why this was added in the first place??
Cause they removed the other negatives and replaced them with new ones. Honestly, it's not that bad. If you are pvping, or doing short trip pvming (like single champ spawn runs) the extra 50 pounds on your suit isn't that noticible.

The real problem is its hard to notice. If heavy items were a different color or something that would really help. I honestly think color coding things relative to their curses would make looting a lot easier. Countless times I have overloaded myself because I didn;t see the 50 stone weight on the dagger I put into my "to unravel" bag. Clearly not alone on that.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I too second the idea to colour code them.
I can easily find them in my loot bag to dispose of in the nearest body when I loot them by accident using the EC search function, but I can imagine the pain it can be to dig through your loot bag in the CC to find that 50 stone item you looted by accident to get rid of it.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, make everyone happy and just have 50stone, 125 str req be cursed instead? either than or remove them entirely and just have less loot?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
125 strength one killed me yesterday. Had a kryss sc mage weapon -20 with 50 hit lightning and 30 splintering (might have been 20). With 125 str requirement lol.