• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 50 Ssi Comp Bow

HighWay Robbery

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Composite Bow.

14 Damage Inc
50 Swing Speed Inc
Balanced
50 Fireball
14 HLD

Bow Is On ATL

Sept

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is an Invasion bow, they come with SSI, DI and HLD. They have dropped DI and HLD then added balance and fireball.

Not sure about price, but I would be interested in purchasing if we find ou the value.

HighWay Robbery

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It Is Actually A Reforged Comp Bow Only Things That Were Added Were Fireball And Balanaced. I've Never Seen A Comp Invasion Bow.

Sept

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AHHH of course, my mistake. The invasion weapons didn't include comp bows. anyway I am still interested if you get a price.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see the 40 SSi + 1 useful mod reforged comp bows go for 4.5-6.5m. I'd maybe pay 13-15 for one that was pofd, imbued, enhanced but I've heard I'm stingy.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The big issue is finding the kits needed to reforge to 40ssi. If there was a ton of those around then price would be in the lower range but it's more about how many "questing" people are around on your shard.