• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

50 SSI Bows...

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where are these bows?

they from a previous event?

do we make them from runics?

can they be balanced?

i have been away for a bit.. i want to play again... and i have ideas for some crazy, shiznit...

thank you!

im sure i will have many questions here as before i was awol, i had stowed a few hundred of every runic and then about a castle to do nothing but craft in. so yea...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With reforging it's possible to make 40ssi bows which can then be enhanced to 50ssi. Yes they can be balanced also and have other mods imbued.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where are these bows?

they from a previous event?

do we make them from runics?

can they be balanced?

i have been away for a bit.. i want to play again... and i have ideas for some crazy, shiznit...

thank you!

im sure i will have many questions here as before i was awol, i had stowed a few hundred of every runic and then about a castle to do nothing but craft in. so yea...
Ash Runic will get you to 40% then use a forged metal tool to guarantee successful enhancement for the 50%.... keep in mind that you are limited to imbuing weight and most people that make the 50 ssi use wheatstone to remove the di on the bow to add more mods to it depending if you want balanced hit spell and hit lower d ect.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ash Runic will get you to 40% then use a forged metal tool to guarantee successful enhancement for the 50%.... keep in mind that you are limited to imbuing weight and most people that make the 50 ssi use wheatstone to remove the di on the bow to add more mods to it depending if you want balanced hit spell and hit lower d ect.

You dont have to use a whetstone...plenty of weight on the bow...just dont enhance it until after it is powdered then fully imbued....then enhance it....weight wont be effected then

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
You dont have to use a whetstone...plenty of weight on the bow...just dont enhance it until after it is powdered then fully imbued....then enhance it....weight wont be effected then
how do you enhance it to 50 ssi?
If i have a bow that 40 ssi what steps do i take to use the forged metal tool to get it to 50?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how do you enhance it to 50 ssi?
If i have a bow that 40 ssi what steps do i take to use the forged metal tool to get it to 50?
1. Reforge 40ssi onto a bow.
2. Apply podwer of fort to 255/255
3. Imbue other mods you want. You can also removed the DI (if you want).
4. Enhance with forged tool (use Ash) to get extra 10ssi

Is that what you mean mate?

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
use ash meaning use a fletchers ash runic or what...im very new to that my friend. and do i need to be a gm in any skill to enhance

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Reforge 40ssi onto a bow. (as in using Ash Fletching Runic to get 40SSI)
4. Enhance with forged tool = to echance 100% successful without breaking (use Ash = refering to ash wood which give SSI) to get extra 10ssi

hope that clear your though

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
use ash meaning use a fletchers ash runic or what...im very new to that my friend. and do i need to be a gm in any skill to enhance

reforge to 40 ssi
insure ( trust me on this)
powder of fort
imbue other mods
use forged metal artifact to insure 100% success or you will probably break the bow.
then select a normal fletching kit....put 15 ash boards in your backpack with fletching kit and new bow.
change wood selection to ash wood
then select enhance item on the gump.
target bow.

You will see ssi increase by 10 and the word ash appear in the bow description.

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
thank ya all for your help.
went on a 50 ssi marathon. had a whole bunch of clean 40 ssi duel elemental bows and just pumped out a mess of sweet pvp bows....see if i can move em now =)

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
ok sorry to be a pain in the ass...but lests keep this thread alive one more time.

How do i remove DI completely from bow. So i may add another mod.

Thx Again fellas!