• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

50% and login stops

G

Lee said to keep his thread to posts from people who get to the city select screen but no further.

There are others of us whose login only gets to 50%, stops, and returns to the login screen. We don't even make it to the Data Center to have intermittent problems there. I'm in Sacramento. Where are others who have the same problem?

T

Taisen

I'm in Maryland.. Having same issue as you.. Can't get past that 50 percent....

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lee said to keep his thread to posts from people who get to the city select screen but no further.

There are others of us whose login only gets to 50%, stops, and returns to the login screen. We don't even make it to the Data Center to have intermittent problems there. I'm in Sacramento. Where are others who have the same problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Opss we posted same time - i get to 35 on cc and all other citys are fine - Im IN UK

G

Hanging at 35% trying to enter AV and BF, eventually gives error 22 and back to select a sim screen. I'm on the east coast.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hanging at 35% trying to enter AV and BF, eventually gives error 22 and back to select a sim screen. I'm on the east coast.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can get into BF and JP just cc like you goes back to login (still ave one sim in there just not one i want cos she loosing skills keeping shop open )

M

Meggers

I'm in South Carolina and I have the same problem but our gerbils went on strike a couple of weeks ago.