• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 5 year vet reward

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Check VS and I am sure that you will find that Vet Rewards are more than 100-150M. Prices jumped on them when they got deleted from IDOCS.

Surly

Adventurer
What reward 5 year and below goes for more than $150m? Maybe the lighthouse if you get lucky... but other than that?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What reward 5 year and below goes for more than $150m? Maybe the lighthouse if you get lucky... but other than that?
Ethies, Auction safes, portals, repair bench, autoloom lighthouse

Surly

Adventurer
Ethies, Auction safes, portals, repair bench, autoloom lighthouse
The only Ethereal Mounts that go for over 150m are above the five-year mark. You're right about repair bench and auto-loom though, I forgot you could get those at 5 years. The auction safes only go for 50m though.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only Ethereal Mounts that go for over 150m are above the five-year mark. You're right about repair bench and auto-loom though, I forgot you could get those at 5 years. The auction safes only go for 50m though.
Just cked the auction safe on Atl VS and it is 60-65 and you get three of them for one pick so that is 180-195 for the pick.