• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] 5 Things which will make the client more playable

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, here's 4 things which need to be fixed/altered as they would make the client much more playable.

1. CTRL+button hotkeys. It needs to be fixed so, that it responds immediately when you press it (not with a 0.5sec delay). Even a quick press should trigger the hotkey, currently you have to hold both buttons for a small while.

2. Smart Last Target. There's a macro for Target Self & Last Target. If I target an enemy and then heal myself the last target should stick on the enemy instead of changing to me - that's why the functions are there in the first place.

3. Mouse wheel has to be freely hotkeyable. I don't want pre-set options, I want to be able to hotkey it however I like.

4. We should be able to record small macros in-game. There should be a "record macro" function which would then record the actions which I do.

As an example I press record macro button, dismount myself and use a bola as a base for a simple dismount+bola macro. I should then be able to add wait times and such to the macro.

The lenght of a recordable macro should be rather small and it shouldn't have a loop function necessarily. Although a loop function would help in skill training for an example, but it would be prone to exploits.

5. In addition to UI scale it should be possible to scale things such as backpack, radar and hotbars independently from each other. Currently my backpack's contents look like fly poo. I would also like to be able to reduce the height of the chat window more.

C

canary

1) Look at Titans Quest

2) Realize you can make a decent looking isometric

3) Allocate $$ to updating graphics

4) Assemble an art team with even mediocre skills (obviously not the KR art team led by Grimm)

5) Get it done. Enjoy!

Galad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Look at Titans Quest

2) Realize you can make a decent looking isometric

3) Allocate $$ to updating graphics

4) Assemble an art team with even mediocre skills (obviously not the KR art team led by Grimm)

5) Get it done. Enjoy!
Agreed