• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] 5 Pc Cloth Bods Only

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

Would anyone happen to have (or can provide) a list of small bods that are only used in the 5 piece cloth large bods? I'm trying to separate the junk bods out of my collection and unfortunately already sold off every junk 5 pc large I had. Any help would be appreciated.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Feathered Hat
Fancy Shirt
Surcoat
Short Pants

and

Thigh Boots (shared with the Gypsy 4-piece).

Typically, the one 5-piece you'll want to turn in is the Ex 20 Count large, as it gives a CBD...

C

Connor_Graham

Ok great. That'll let me clear out quite a bit from mass of cloth 20 smalls I've got. Thanks!

C

Connor_Graham

Feathered Hat
Fancy Shirt
Surcoat
Short Pants

and

Thigh Boots (shared with the Gypsy 4-piece).

Typically, the one 5-piece you'll want to turn in is the Ex 20 Count large, as it gives a CBD...
After going through a few, I've noticed a couple that I don't recall from any of the 4 pc Lg bods, such as the Wizard's Hat. Are you positive that the 4 cloth bods you listed above are the only ones that are not in any of the 4 pc? I want to make sure I get all of the small bods out of my 20 cloth norm books that don't give a spined kit or better. I'm wanting to get rid of anything that would give a reward below that level. I don't want any rug bods and especially not any stretched hide ones.

C

Connor_Graham

All normal 20 4-piece cloth larges gives a spined kit.
I know that. What I'm looking for are any cloth 20 small bods that are NOT in a 4 pc large, but ONLY in a 5 pc so I can separate them out.

M

miss uo

Now that I understand your question a little better, the town crier smalls listed by Basara are the only smalls not included in any other 4pc large.

The wizard hats goes with the wizard outfit. You can find a complete list of large cloth bod outfits at tower of roses website.
http://www.towerofroses.de/bodt-out.htm

C

Connor_Graham

Ok, thanks. I didn't realize they listed all of the bods like that or I'd have looked it up myself. With that, the last of my junk bods are finally cleaned out. Funny thing is, even though I cleared out nearly 2000 bods total, I didn't manage to get rid of even one storage vendor....