• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 5 of 7 "I Stole This" Item Set...

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great Lakes, Season 4

I have 5 of the 7 pieces, missing the staff and shield..

This is a GREAT start to someone that has hoped to get this set!

This is NOT an auction. I will be taking bids thru ICQ or PM on Stratics and will sale if I get an offer I like.

I DO want to sale, so don't be bashful about offering even if you think it might be low! :)

I have item blessed the necklace, sword and dyetub... clothing blessed the robe... but the lantern can not be blessed, only insured :scholar:

Here is the pic!

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Best offer to date is 100m per piece.

I'll let this go another few days to make sure this is best offer...

Thanks to each person that has ICQ'd or PM'd, I even found a new museum owner on Catskills !!!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lovely set Jack, i wish you the best of luck with the sale :). Don't think anyone has ever created a full set of these have they? you got pretty damn close though :D

D

Dani/Alina

I believe LOTR on Great Lakes has a full set...wish I could afford these!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh nice! Did Peil ever get the shield? I know she had been looking for years before i left over a year ago.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes guys, it was always a goal of mine to complete this set... and I tried til the bitter end...

This is pretty much the end of my museum items being sold, so it is pretty sad to see the "stole" set go....