• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 5 hci legendary wood gloves

gwen

Slightly Crazed
This is glove slot where feudal grips usually go. And since there is no stamina on gloves, hard to imagine a template where they will be useful.
Try to enhance them. If you lucky and enhance will go to DI may be there will be some value.

Alaric

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
They are already enhanced with heartwood, best template would be a hybrid pvp template, just having trouble thinking of one that would not want crave more overall stats, i think this might have just been a mistake to enhance unfortunately :(

gwen

Slightly Crazed
They are already enhanced with heartwood, best template would be a hybrid pvp template, just having trouble thinking of one that would not want crave more overall stats, i think this might have just been a mistake to enhance unfortunately :(
For PVP - may be. But it is not a hot seller.
@RingoLS put it on vendor, may be somebody will like it. Can take Reeeeeall y long. Or never .
For my PVM toons it is not gear I will buy even if price will be 1-2k. Or free. It doesn't have stats I am usually looking. So I'll never see it on VS.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is glove slot where feudal grips usually go. And since there is no stamina on gloves, hard to imagine a template where they will be useful.
Try to enhance them. If you lucky and enhance will go to DI may be there will be some value.
i build all my pvm archers / warriors without much stamina increase. plus the new epuallettes allow for one less piece of stam gear. its so easy to get swing speed on gear now you dont need alot of stamina. with double axe you only need to maintain 120 stam with 60ssi, or 150stam with 35ssi for 1.25 speed. so i like to have around 170-180 stam (enough of a damage buffer) so only need stam on 2-3 piece of armor.

pvm archers i just do 1.5 swing speed, so 60ssi and maintain 150 stam.
pvp pure archer / dexter id want at least 211 stam for 1.25 speed.

i prefer the low stam high swing speed setups because i can fit in a ton more stats and skill points overall

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think id price them at around 80m. pretty nice, but wood, feudal grips exist now, and hci is much eaiser to get than when woodland was in high demand for the hci bonus

RingoLS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
that was pretty close to what i was thinking, around a 100 tops, , i like em though, i feel they could fit just right in a nice dexxor, ill just pretend it says 8 mana instead of 4 intel and 4 mana lol, thanks guys for all the time and effort, i would be willing to sell for this price range until the day i decide to use, shoot me a message if you want them, thanks again