• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

5/20 (Fri) EM Event: What has happened now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From Sonoma EM Events website ...

Bob and Amonos sat discussing the document they just received. It was written on fine paper with dark calligraphy. The sender was a wealthy merchant who lived in Skara Brae.

“Please come and check out my foundry. Many of my display pieces are missing. Some of the silver has been in my family for many generations. Who ever did this has no respect for other people.”

Bob and Amonos were getting very concerned about the recent smuggling and thieving activity.

” I think we should call the guards again!”

“I agree”

Guards and citizens willing to come out and help find the cause of the lost Silver meet at the Serpents Hold Royal Guard Hall (AKA Counselor hall)

Friday May 20 at 9ET 8CT 7MT 6 PT. Be prepared to fight and heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.