• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4x120 Vollem Bard.....

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering Makeing a 4 x 120 Bard & planning on using Vollums, but wondering what caliber of suits people have come up with these days. As I see it I'll pretty much always just be Xhealing / Using Bard Masteries so I'm thinking LUCK & Mana Regen would be the 2 primary attributes needed on a Nice PvM suit. Anyway if someone wants to post suit stats on what they use for this temp I'd appreciate it. Give me something to be jealous of or to try to beat lol!

Base Temp..
6 x 120
Mage, Med, Music, Peace, Provo, Disco... 20 Focus? (720 Cap)

Not sure about using skill Increase items yet (obviously not in bard skills) I just wanted an idea or 3 on what people have atm... So far probably use for Temp is solo'ing lower levels of shame / specific critters for loot.

THX !

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that is the template my bards run, and i use vollems to.
LOVE THEM!

im a little behind on my suits as i havnt added luck onto them.
all of my guys run a all 70's LRC suit with 100LRC and 40LMC then as much MR as i can jam onto it.
and (a left over from when i had Eval instead of Med) SDI to cap.

so as you can see i dont run luck on my suits.
i sacraficed luck for MR and LMC which i think was better.

now, that said, one of these days im gonna sit down and reforge some stuff and make some new suits, but even then i think im gonna go with even HIGHER mana regen and try to get to the 30 MR cap (so refoge each piece with MR4) rather then luck.

which is strange once i type that out and look at it, cause my tamer i strive to cram as much luck on him as i can..... so why not my bard..... you know what it probably is, its probably from the days when i had Eval and not Med on them and i needed the MR.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well.. off the top of my head Poo I'd probably go with 5 crafted pc's @ 4 MR ea = 20 Mr + 2 Tangle + 2 Garb .... so that's 24 Base + a head piece / Jewelry ... I'll have to spec it out and check on the reforging thing ( 4 Mr / 150 Base luck pc's will be near impossible I'm pretty sure)...
Anyway I guess it's time to get out some paper lol.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm running 5x120(Bard + Meditation) and working up my 120 magery currently. My mana use is about 3 Mana every 2 seconds For both provo songs.
Using the bard skills only, and peace mastery abilities, I find no difficulty in doing level 3 shame.

Lower levels are a bit more tricky. My current suit has 6 Mana Regen total, 3 Stamina Regen 4 HP regen, 40 LMC, 100 LRC, 45 DCI. All 70's.
I dont have any + Skills or luck on it.

I'm just there for gold though, I get alot of stuff to unravel, but I do get the occasional kickass brittle weapon or armor , which I actually use.