• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) 4Th UWSP Consulate Guilds Meeting ! (15th February 2020, 8PM UK- 3 PM EST)

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ConsulateCall.jpg
Howdy Citizens of Siege Perilous !! After a little break i'm here again to call all of you for the 4th Guild Meeting in UWSP Town Consulate ! All guilds and players are invited to join us to speak about the shard, event to organize and everything that can help Siege to grew !
So i wait you all in UWSP Town Consulate House, Saturday 15th February at 8PM UK (3PM EST).
As usually no armors are needed and let's try to keep this meeting neutral !
Lately i heard of new guilds around the shard, so if someone is interested to have a room for advertising their guild in the consulate, you will find all info at this link:

See you !!

Magichands