• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed 4th August – Treasure & Taming

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

What you need to know

• You want good loot? We’ve got good loot!
  • You want a chance to tame a frost dragon? You’ve come to the right event!
  • Angry, bloodthirsty monsters? Check!
  • A chance to hang out with the cute and bouncy Royal Archaeologist’s Assistant? Yep!
  • A chance of being raided by PKs? Naah, this is Siege. Perfectly safe. Uh, huh.
  • Moongates – weird pink ones – will appear at the usual places.
  • More angry, bloodthirsty monsters? Check!
  • Guard Zone? We will start in a guard zone. We may even end in a guard zone. From time to time, we might visit a guard zone. But most of the time? No guard zone. But this is Siege! What could possibly happen?
  • Tons of stuff for trainee imbuers? We’ve got that too!
  • A really tiny chance at part of a coffin? Yeah, I guess. Haven’t seen one yet.
  • Even more angry, bloodthirsty monsters? You betcha!
  • Will it go on for hours and hours until the EM falls asleep in a treasure chest? Oh yeah – after all, I’m a masochist, and you guys are totally worth it.

Continue reading...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some of use will still be at work, and don't have the luxury of running and home and jumping straight on the computer..Ya'll have fun though and I'll just be jealous of the cool drops you all get.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
They were still going strong when I had to leave to go fix and eat supper

Image2.jpg Image4.jpg Image6.jpg Image8.jpg

Thanks for the fun

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha! I knew it!
I TOLD ye good folks that Max had a soul! Or apparently, part of one!
What it was doing with a chest, and what's in that chest, are questions I fear I lack the courage to ask.
Perhaps this is where he's been hiding Emma Blackoak all these years?

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Most of the t-maps were for Fire Island, and there were quite a few wandering souls and parts of souls all over the place there waiting for us. I think it's fitting, that the Soulstealer story arc seems to come full circle back to this island. This is where it all started, if I recall, the first EM Kincaid event for the minion. (Not counting that first governor meeting.)

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
whaaaat?! anyone got any spare chests with parts of my soul that they'd want to part with?

*prepares lawsuit for violating personal rights and unauthorized use of personal name*

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
T&T.jpg

For that day when it becomes a RARE item here ;) I hope that a long time from now.