• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

489 Extra Storage

S

soulstoner

IF choclate ingredients stacked

Sugar
Cocoa Liquor
Vanilla
Cocoa friggin Butter

i saw willie wonka's attempt at storing all this today as well ... so sad for all us choclate hopefuls -

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel your pain. I threw out all of my cooking supplies to save on space.

S

soulstoner

I feel your pain. I threw out all of my cooking supplies to save on space.
that is soo sad. May be too late to care - but - I posted an inquiry this morning regarding future plans for chocolate ingredients regarding stacking and other worthwhile plans for the choclate stuff on ASK THE DEVS - maybe if more inquire the question will be answered for us there and we can have a better feel for the worth of keeping any that remains. I just get sad now when I open a paragon corpse and there's choclate ingredients.

F

Flora Green

I think it's hopeless with Sak gone. If it didn't get fixed with her working at UO, I can't imagine anyone doing it now. All of my ingredients are gone now, I dumped them long ago. :(