• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 48 or 96 month account

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im basically selling mine as a stripped account.
Usually I try and get 80+ for this many months.

This is my last account for sale, and Im broke atm so im just trying to offload it cheap.
Anyhow let me know.

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the definition of stripped??... No chars? Absolutely nothing but the account age?

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the definition of stripped??... No chars? Absolutely nothing but the account age?
Pretty much, Can also mean that theres characters and they have 0 items left on them no armor money etc.

F

Fingers of Cats

Didn't know you could still sell/buy accounts!?

I know I checked ebay the other day out of curiosity of the going rate of a UO account and didn't see items, gold or accnts on ebay!

Or is it that you can sell/buy accounts just not on ebay!?

S

StaticOnAtlantic

since 2003 (or 2002) Ebay does not allow the sale of vitrual items....

M

mandosa-nice

since 2003 (or 2002) Ebay does not allow the sale of vitrual items....

Wrong date, i'ts since 2006-2007, i have sale and buy alot in ebay. Ah and is not Ebay who won't but the editor of funcom, EA, blizzard etc All win against Ebay in justice. The first is funcom for Anarchy-online ;)

F

Fingers of Cats

So how are people selling accounts on stratics if not for cash?