• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] +45skill 1/3 EP 25 DCI 15 MI 4

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
AUCTION ENDS --> Tuesday 01/15/2019
@ 10PM Eastern time

----------SOLD-----------

Last edited:

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I'll offer 350m for it if noone else bids reserve (Swords is rather useless) so really just a 30 skill inc bracelet

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
eh calling it 40 skill is fair, 20 hat + 10 on the jewel; but 5 going to waste with requirements

Kas

Slightly Crazed
I was curious as to what your offer was for it and who it was from. You are a new user to this site. And I wouldn’t pay over 250 mil for this jewl. So sell it to whoever your ghost bidder is.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was curious as to what your offer was for it and who it was from. You are a new user to this site. And I wouldn’t pay over 250 mil for this jewl. So sell it to whoever your ghost bidder is.
Lol.... I've been playing this game for many years, and as you can see my stratics account is actually older than yours. I have 2 offers from 2 guildies from 1%. My name in game is Entropy. So no secrets here, and no ghost bidder. I am not gonna say who my best bidder is, that would be just plain dumb. if you find another jewel like this for a better price let me know pal. It is a great bracelet for a mystic. you are getting +45 skills, EP, DCI and 1/3...

When it comes to these items in this game, and there aren't many out there, and it fits your template it is valuable. Maybe it doesn't fit yours. And in all honesty if you dont want it, you dont want it. So just leave and don't come troll.

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thread has been cleaned up. Although this auction is now over, please keep all comments without any personal attacks or insults. All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding.